Feature rich tool for creating and managing help projects.
It focuses on the organization of existing html files, xml files, scripts, images
and other resources so that the help author has the best overview of his project.
Precision Helper works natively with the Microsoft HTML Help projects format (HHP)
and allows to publish resulting help to the CHM, WebHelp, ePUB (e-book), PDF
and the "single doc" formats.
Precision Helper is designed for advanced developers and authors,
but user-friendly environment enables creating help projects also by novice users.
* Easy editing of the contents and the index
* Context-sensitive help editor
* Customizable topic and project templates
* Embedded topic editor with syntax highlighting,
code completion and text/code insertion via predefined keystrokes
* Visual window type designer
* Wide support for clipboard and drag & drop
* Publishing the CHM, WebHelp, ePUB (e-book), PDF, Single HTML, ...
* CHM file decompilation
* Global searching, CHM Viewer and other tools
* Project files management, topic browsing in tabs
* Scripting interface for application extensions (Add-Ons)
* and many more ...
Precision Helper is a free software application from the Help Tools subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, Czech, French, Hungarian, Polish, Russian and it was last updated on 2011-06-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Precision Helper (version 2.0) has a file size of 13.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 419 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.